- XS, S, M, L
- Brown, White
Made using Kraft paper, Paper Bags have a single layer of paper and are in variety of constructions and designs. Many are printed with the names of stores and brands.
The main use of a paper bag is to hold dry items. Liquid items cannot be carried in paper bags as the paper softens when it comes in contact with water. Liquids can only be carried in sealed plastic packets or bags made of other non-water soluble compounds.
Usually Paper bags are commonly used as:
- Shopping bags
- Various Storage Capacities
- Variety of handles like thread, rope, jute
- Easy to carry
- Any port on West coast of India
- 10000 Per Month
- 4-6 Week
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
307, Vitt Bhavan, Opp. Swaminarayan Gurukul, Gondal Road Rajkot Gujarat India +918068343209