- Metric Ton/Metric Tons
- Filter Sand, Paint and Coating industry, Glass, Foundry industry, Silicate industry, Ceramic industry, Refractory industry, Rubber industry, Silicon Carbide and other abrasives, Countertops
- Acid Refractory
- Pure white, Milky white etc.
We do provide different types of Quartz Lumps, in the type of glassy, semi-glassy to milky snow white. This is a type of minerals, which do resemble like glass material, but they actually are not. Glass and quartz are inter convertible in nature on heating and cooling treatment. These minerals are extracted from mines, which later get finely processed and we obtain impurity free white Quartz Lumps. Silicon dioxide is the chemical name of these lumps, due to the abundance of silicon mineral. In number of industrial sectors for performing different applications, such as construction work, sandblasting, foundry molds etc, offered silicon mineral lumps are used.
- Any port on West coast of India
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 2000 Per Month
- 4-6 Week
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Jumbo bags
- West India
307, Vitt Bhavan, Opp. Swaminarayan Gurukul, Gondal Road Rajkot Gujarat India 91-281-2391348